Thursday 12 June 2014

Why mind map?

People asked me why did I choose mind map as the focus of my research.







I read these two books.  In fact I have another 3 books on mind map.  

Personally, I think mind map enhances thinking skill as it enables students to make the most of their studies. It facilitates students to organise their thoughts in a systematic way.  Students will able to broaden their critical thinking skill and enhance their understanding of the text that they read.  In addition, it aids students to associate ideas, think creatively and make connection of ideas.  Thus, it truly release the true potential  of one's amazing mind.

As I believe that this is a beneficial thinking tool, I would like to share my ideas with other educators through my research.



No comments:

Post a Comment