Tuesday 10 June 2014

Book to Read

Hi..I'm back..I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog..Well, life is quite hectic now.  I really have to delegate my time wisely.  However, the good news is, throughout these few months, I have learnt a lot of invaluable things especially related to research methodology .  I was not aware that there are numerous important details to be explored until.........



Luckily, my dear friends managed to purchase this book for me.   I was informed by other coursemates that it was really difficult to get a copy of this as it was sold like hot cakes.  


I must say that 'How to Design and Evaluate Research In Education' by Jack R. Fraenkel, Norman E Wallen and Helen H Hyun is a well-written and a very informative reference book.  It is a must have and must read by others who would like to conduct a research.  This thorough and step by step text provides a comprehensive introduction to educational research.


For those who are still in the dark on the issues pertaining to methodology, research and other related topics, grab this paperback as it will surely aid you.  From my own personal view, this book is really a godsend, especially for a person like myself who are still struggling in writing her research proposal!







No comments:

Post a Comment